Supportive Housing Programs
- Two, 8-bed residential homes, located in Guelph.
- Our Supportive Housing Programs provides longer term stability to young people experiencing a housing crisis. The non-judgmental, trauma informed supported living environment addresses many of the underlying causes of youth homelessness through a system of age-appropriate supports.
- Recognizing that there are no short-term solutions to youth homelessness, our housing programs target potential early leavers from the educational system and support them to stay in school.
- Our Programs offer long-term housing to youth who are committed to getting their high school diploma.
- We engage youth to take control of their own lives and offer the support and services needed to ensure that youth can make informed decisions.
- While in our program, residents have direct access housing, meals, educational opportunities, healthcare, a case manager, skills development worker, recreational programming, community capacity building activities and other opportunities that teach and enhance a young person’s ability to make healthy decisions and bring a greater level of stability to their life.