Cook a meal for Wyndham House!
Volunteer to help shop, prep, cook and pack 100 Dinner freezer meals for youth in need in our local community.
Few service projects do as much immediate good or offer such a meaningful, personal experience as volunteering to prepare a home cooked meal to young people who are at-risk and hungry.
We hope to launch our new kitchen project once a month later this fall.VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP
When & Where
- Monthly @ Nourish Kitchen -10 Carden St. Guelph
What You’ll Need
- Basic cooking skills
- Your own transportation
- Call us @ 519.822.4400 x206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for 10 adult volunteers each month. Let’s arrange the day and time you/or group will volunteer, and receive any other instructions.
- Let’s choose a meal/dessert that is healthy but easy to prepare, such as spaghetti, chicken or tacos. Our staff have a suggested dinner list of what our youth would like most.
- Arrive early on the appointed day to make sure everything is in order
- Organize, prep, cook and place in individual containers
- Pack, Clean-Up, Deliver to one of our sites
- Have some fun!
Other Volunteer Opportunities available later this Fall
- Fundraising Committee – monthly /1 hour meeting
- Donate & Deliver a Prepared Meal for 20
- Holiday Giving Program – donations/sorting
- Organizing & Sorting
- Yard Clean-ups
- Event Day Support
- In-Kind Donation Support: Welcome Home Kits, Personal Hygiene Kits, current needs
Please complete the Volunteer Sign-up form above.